Booking Terms & Conditions of Regos Resort Hotel
The terms and conditions mentioned below apply to all bookings for Regos Resort Hotel made through this website. Hotel Regos is a Traditional Beach Apartments Hotel in Paradisos, Neos Marmaras , Halkidiki, Greece. (hereafter “we” or “our”).
All rates shown online are per apartment per night (unless otherwise stated). Rates are including VAT and including local city taxes. Rates are subject to change without notice. However, your rate is guaranteed once you receive a booking confirmation , except if there is a bug due to an upgrade in prices.
Payment ( Refundable Reservations)
During your reservation you will be asked to make an advanced payment (30% of total) to complete your reservation. Advanced Payment must be settled with Paypal or Credit/Debit Card or Bank Wire. At arrival payment of the rest (70%) must be settled by cash or credit card, debit card. For credit/debit card payment there is an extra 2,4% bank fee of the payment amount.
We accept the following types of credit cards: MasterCard VisaPayment ( Non-Refundable Reservations)
During your reservation you will be asked to make a full payment (100% of total) to complete your reservation. Payments must be settled with Paypal or Credit/Debit Card or Bank Wire. For credit/debit card payment there is an extra 2,4% bank fee of the payment amount.
We accept the following types of credit cards: MasterCard Visa
We use two different cancellation policies, depending on the reservation you make:
There will be no cancellation fee for cancellations made up to 21 days before the intended date of arrival. For cancellations made during 21 to 15 days preceding on the intended date of arrival, we will charge of 30% of the total amount. For cancellations made during 14 to 1 days preceding on the intended date of arrival, we will charge of 50% of the total amount. For cancellations made after 00.00am on the intended date of arrival and in case no cancellation is made or no show, we will charge 100% of the total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel this reservation in any case. The total costs for all apartment nights, will be charged directly after your reservation is made.
It is not allowed in the hotel.
The hotel offers it’s own private parking inside the hotel's property. With each apartment reservation you have for free one parking lot.
Please note that the hotel is non smoking in public places. Also it is not allowed the smoking inside the apartment.
Arrival and departure
Hotel apartments are guaranteed ready for check-in from 2pm on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure. Late check-out until 6pm is possible, depending on availability, for an additional charge of 50% of 1 night price / per room.
Complaints or comments
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our hotel should be made in the first instance to the hotel's reception at the time of your stay so that we can resolve it immediately.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time. In case the above terms and conditions do not sufficiently foresee in any case, Hotel Regos will decide regarding this issue.